Scaffolding Division Manager, Rayong, Thailand
CR Asia provides highly specialised maintenance services to the refining, petrochemical and other heavy industries throughout the Asian region.
We are currently in search of a Scaffolding Division Manager for Rayong Thailand
- Develop new business program to meet productivity and revenue goals.
- Introduce / updating new technologies in the existing scaffolding industry.
- Develop and introduce potential customers to the company.
- Evaluate division performance and recommend new strategies for performance improvements.
- Maintains compliance with all company policies, procedures, and contractual requirements.
- Resolves business issues and ensure that all escalated issues are closed.
- Address business inquiries from customers and team members in a professional manner Identify resources, assign workloads and manage schedules to ensure timely deliveries.
- Monitors and directs daily operations to ensure that policies and procedures are being followed, that goals and objectives are met.
- Takes corrective action as necessary; personally, handles the most difficult, sensitive or controversial projects for the division.
- Assist in employee recruitment, performance evaluation promotion and retention activities. Identify skill gaps and provide appropriate trainings to team. Forecast, plan, determine and process the purchase of raw materials in consultation with the Senior Manager.
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor’s degree – Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- At least 10 years’ experience in an expert in mechanical aspects of scaffolding in industries services of Refinery and Petrochemical.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Good MS Office skills particularly in Excel, Words, Power point and especially MS Project.
- Project Management Skills.
- Strategic thinking and leadership skills.
- Creative and Good attitude towards work.
- Highly leadership skill and able to work under pressure.
- Annual bonus
- Provident fund
- Transportation allowance
- Mobile phone
- Group Health & Life insurance for employee, spouse and child
- Annual physical check-up
- Uniform, PPE
- New year party
- Birthday gift
- Team building activity
Interested candidates should send their application and resume to The HR Manager, CR Asia at firstname.lastname@example.org