Assistant Manager (Recruitment & Training), Rayong, Thailand
CR Asia provides highly specialised maintenance services to the refining, petrochemical and other heavy industries throughout the Asian region.
We are currently in search of an Assistant Manager for Recruitment & Training for Rayong Thailand
- Control and manage all recruitment processes.
- Control the rate of temporary staff as skill and competency under the company policy.
- Follow up and analyst the employee evaluation.
- Provide report of Wage Estimates for Accounting department and compare with the Actual payment for accurate estimates.
- Follow up Monthly report by the KPIs.
- Cooperate with Supervisor and team to verify and follow up on the Job Description to conform to the position under company policy.
- Coordinate, support and working together with the Payroll Officer about related information of new comer and resigned for Wage calculation.
- Report the result of assignment, identify the problem and suggest solution to supervisor.
- Participate in team development planning.
- Perform all related duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Thai nationality.
- Bachelor Degree in any field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Human Resources function especially Recruitment and training function.
- Knowledge of Labour Law, Skills Development Center per Labor Promotion Act B.E.2545 and Social Security Fund.
- Affability, Honesty, Stability, Healthy.
- Be able to coordinate with others and work under pressure.
- Good Planning and problem Solving Skill.
- Good in English and communication skill.
- Computer literacy in MS Office.
- Annual bonus
- Provident fund
- Group Health & Life insurance for employee, spouse and child
- Annual physical check-up
- Uniform, PPE
- New year party
- Birthday gift
Interested candidates should send their application and resume to The HR Manager, CR Asia at firstname.lastname@example.org